sergio ramos was the man of the match.
Reblog if you're a Madridista.
arbieisafabiounicorn: saltyfedererpenis: madridsocks: miiigz: I will follow you.
Off on an adventure...
Rocking my Real Madrid jersey too! I’ll be back around the time of the game. Hope everyone has a great day!
We should make the most of life, enjoy it because that’s the way it is– Cristiano Ronaldo
Happy landing in San Sebastian - all smiles
My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love...– Maya Angelou (via girlwithoutwings)
Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any...– Walt Disney
Music and friends make for a better night
I’m perfectly lonely. ‘Cause I don’t belong to anyone and nobody belongs to me.– John Mayer, “Perfectly Lonely” (via used2thepain)
People should be happy I'm so nice...
Because if I really wanted to I could be the biggest BITCH they’ve ever known. Just a little friendly warning. :)
Don’t let the noise of other people’s opinions drown out your own inner voice.– Steve Jobs (via kari-shma)
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define: Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is...– Jack Layton (via pleasedontgo)
The most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat,...– Brenda Ueland
My night keeps getting better and better...
Waiting to see what else will happen
A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, but a beautiful woman with a brain is an...– Prabal Gurung (via katchkenda) Oh, yes! (via toughbroad) indeed. indeed (via ethereal-eyes)
I hate trying and getting nothing out of it...
Now I’m sitting here feeling stupid. Guess I’ll do homework and watch Charmed…
If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.– Dr. Seuss
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.– Dr. Seuss
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer...– Dr. Seuss
REBLOG IF : Criselo dance makes you happy :)
madridstolemyheart: the impact music has on me is indescribable
When you and your best friend say the exact same...
I’m just trying not to feel claustrophobic inside myself.– John Mayer (via iflifesshadesofgray)
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.– Charlie Brown
That’s the secret to life… replace one worry with another….– Charlie Brown
Missed another great game...
Enjoying the music conference though. Lots of interesting discussions. Would love to hear details from anyone that actually watched the game! :)
Happiness is anyone and anything that’s loved by you.– Charlie Brown
Music Conference in the morning...
That means I’ll be gone all day and also that I’ll be missing the game. Another Saturday I’ll be missing Real Madrid play. Guess I better call it a night…
Pajamas are so comfy!!
I love wearing them! Wish I could wear them all the time…
Mate, if you choose to lock your heart away, you’ll lose it for certain.– Captain Jack Sparrow
In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.– Charlie Brown